We’re finally on Spring Break. We seem to be the last school district in the country to go on Spring Break! But thank goodness, we finally have a hint of spring-like weather. I’ll take what I can get!
Yes, I typically post my monthly blog prompts on the first Sunday of each new month, but frankly, I needed the break for Easter, and I figured no one would mind a Monday prompts posting.
Do you find that blogging becomes more difficult when the weather turns nicer? I certainly do. I long to be outside and away from my computer more. If you’d like to spend less time worrying about what to write and more time enjoying the spring weather, here is a list of new writing prompts to spark some ideas and inspiration.
April Blog Prompts
- What show(s) are you binge watching right now? Tell us all about it (and convince us to watch it, too!)
- What is a talent you wish you had?
- Who do you admire (living, dead, or a character) and why?
- 3 tips for a happier marriage
- What’s in your purse?
- What 5 items do you ALWAYS pack in your travel bag?
- What social network could you NOT live without?
- What social network do you wish would disappear?
- What are the first 5 things and the last 5 things that you do each day?
- 10 things you love most about your significant other
- 10 things you love most about your kids
- 10 things you love most about your best friend
- 10 things you love most about your hometown
- 10 things you love most about your phone
- 10 things you love most about your computer
- 10 things you love most about your tablet
- Top 10 songs to motivate you to move/work/exercise
- 10 things you wish you’d learned before you had kids
- 10 things you wish you’d learned before you got married
Hopefully one or two of these prompts has led to some inspiration. Now go out and enjoy the spring!
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.