This recipe for Avocado BLT Mac & Cheese is sponsored by Annie’s but all gushing love, thoughts and opinions are my own. #DiscoverAnnies
OK, who’s with me here? I love macaroni & cheese, and so do my kids. But Avocado BLT mac & cheese? Even better!
We adore Annie’s macaroni and cheese because…
- It’s super easy to prepare (mac & cheese was one of the first foods that each of my kids learned to cook independently)
- It’s tasty and wonderfully creamy
- It is pure comfort food (without the guilt of junk food)
- It’s made with organic ingredients, including REAL cheese
- There are no GMOs, artificial flavors, synthetic colors, or preservatives
Seriously, guys. We love Annie’s. And now I’ve turned a family favorite into a delicious, full-of-flavor meal.
How many of your kids have grown up on mac & cheese? I know mine did. There was a time when I made mac & cheese nearly every day for lunch. Now that the kids’ bellies (and appetites!) are a lot bigger than they were before, we enjoy macaroni and cheese as a tasty after school snack. And Annie’s Shells and White Cheddar is their absolute favorite.
True story: when I came home from Sam’s Club the other day with a 12-pack of Annie’s Mac & Cheese, my kids all yelped for joy.
My daughter, Necco, and I put together this little recipe video to show how easy it is to make:
Get the ingredients and detailed instructions…
© 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.