This post is sponsored by Dunkin’ Donuts through Blog Meets Brand but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
There are so many things I love about the fall – the cooler weather, the kids heading back to school, my birthday, the changing colors, and all things pumpkin and apple and caramel! Oh my! Seriously, fall food is my absolute favorite. I love baked goods, and I swear that fall has the best baked treats of the entire year.
I headed to Dunkin’ Donuts this week for a mid-day treat. Sometimes I just need to get away from my desk for a little while, get in the car, and get something to pep me up. I was so excited to find the new Caramel Apple Croissant Donut at the Dunkin’ Donuts around the corner from my house. I LOVE caramel and I love baked apple treats, and the Caramel Apple Croissant Donut is a perfect marriage of the two. Plus, I am a huge fan of the croissant donut. Flaky layers of goodness? Yes, please!
Dunkin’ Donuts is celebrating the return of fall (both the weather and the delicious flavors of fall!) with a bunch of delicious fall-inspired menu items, including the Caramel Apple Croissant Donut – a glazed croissant donut with apple filling, finished with caramel icing drizzle. The Caramel Apple Croissant Donut and other fall menu items are available for a limited time at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants.
Of course, I couldn’t head to Dunkin’ Donuts without bringing home a dozen donuts to share with the rest of the family. My kids are more traditionalists and always go for original glazed or chocolate and vanilla glazed. I treated them to some fun fall sprinkled donuts and kept the Caramel Apple Croissant Donut for myself.
It was not too sweet, but just sweet enough. It was light and flaky and filled with the most delicious apple filling and covered with a tasty caramel drizzle. I can’t wait to have another one!
Dunkin’ Donuts fall flavors
Dunkin’ Donuts’ full menu, including breakfast items, are available all-day…because Dunkin’ Donuts understands that we live in a 24-hour world and sometimes we want breakfast in the middle of the day. Breakfast isn’t just for breakfast anymore. Which
- Pumpkin flavored coffee, lattes and macchiatos, served hot or cold.
- Pumpkin Macchiato is served hot or iced, and is a handcrafted, layered espresso beverage made with steamed milk and pumpkin flavored swirl, then topped with a double shot of Dunkin’ Donuts’ rich, freshly-brewed espresso.
- Pumpkin Donut – a glazed pumpkin cake donut that can also be enjoyed as bite-size MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats.
- Pumpkin Muffin – a pumpkin spiced autumn delight topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Squares – filled with rich, creamy Reese’s® peanut butter buttercreme & topped with chocolate icing.
- For brewing at home – Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin flavored K-Cup® pods are available in a box of 14 individually-sized portions, and Dunkin’ Donuts’ packaged Pumpkin flavored coffee is available in a 16 oz. size. Both are available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants as well as online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com.
Connect with Dunkin’ Donuts
WIN a Dunkin’ Donuts $25 mGift
How would you like to win a Dunkin’ Donuts $25 mGift (a virtual DD card) to try the Caramel Apple Croissant Donut and the rest of Dunkin’ Donuts’ fall lineup? Enter asking readers to Tweet @DunkinDonuts about the giveaway for a chance to try the Caramel Apple Croissant Donut and the rest of Dunkin’ Donuts’ delicious fall treats.
© 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.