Easy Chicken Caesar Salad Pinwheels
- 1 can Hormel® Premium Chicken Breast, drained
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup croutons, crumbled
- 3-4 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded or chopped
- 4 flatbread wraps (I used Italian flavored wraps)
- In a small mixing bowl, stir drained chicken and salad dressing. Toss in Parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Add shredded or chopped lettuce to the bowl and stir gently.
- Place about 1/4 of the salad mixture on one flatbread wrap. Roll tightly from one short end to the other. Secure your roll with toothpicks. Note: I use 5 toothpicks, spaced evenly, to know where to cut the 5 sections.
- Serve and enjoy!
These pinwheels were perfect for our busy family because they required no cooking time (gotta love that!!) and everyone loved how they tasted. Even the 14-year-old son said, “You know mom. These are really. really good.”
If you like this recipe, you are going to love these recipes, too:
“Raise Your Mitt to Commit” Contest
The “Raise Your Mitt to Commit” contest is hosted on the Hormel Facebook Page, where you can submit a photo of your family eating a meal at home for a chance to win one of a variety of prizes. It’s truly a win-win situation.
Connect with Hormel:
© 2015 – 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.