This super-easy recipe for Meatball Alfredo Pasta has been one of our family’s favorite go-to meals on busy nights for years. I love using different types of pasta (break away from the typical Fettucini Alfredo!) and if you’ve never tried them before, meatballs in Alfredo sauce are delicious! I think I may like Alfredo-meatballs better than spaghetti-sauce-meatballs.
Try it and see if you agree!
- 16 ounce pasta of your choice (I used penne)
- 1 bag frozen meatballs (add as many or as few as suit your fancy)
- Alfredo sauce:
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup whipping cream or milk
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat meatballs (microwave, stovetop, etc).
- Heat butter and cream in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. When butter is melted, add cheese, salt, pepper and parsley.
I added a quick, no-prep spinach salad to the side (fresh spinach, sliced strawberries, feta cheese and a poppy seed dressing). It’s so good!
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Meatball Alfredo Pasta by Better in Bulk
- Super Easy Chicken Parmesan by Monzanita’s
- Fresh Mozzarella and Pesto French Bread Pizza by Jen’s Journey
- Cilantro Lime Chicken by Just 2 Sisters
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with Secret Recipe Coleslaw and Colby Jack Cheese by Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
- Salmon Cakes by Cute as a Fox
- Fish Tacos with Avocado Cream Sauce by Around My Family Table
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.