It’s time for another week of 15 Minute Suppers! Since I just barely got back home from a week of being in California, I pulled out a classic stand-by to share today. This is literally one of my easiest meals ever. No, I think this really does win the prize for THE easiest meal that I regularly cook my family.
The only problem is that no real, hard-fast recipe exists for this dish. Ready to be a little adventurous?
Spicy Kielbasa Pasta Recipe in 15 Minutes or Less
The trick to this quick and easy pasta dish is to sprinkle a little here and a little there until you get the taste just right for your family. I’ve made this TOO spicy before….and I’ve also made it too bland. The good news is that it’s easy to add a few additional spices to the pasta at any point (even after you’ve served your plate) so it’s not too tough to get it just right.
- Egg noodles, approximately 1 lb bag
- 1 (12-16 ounce) package of kielbasa or smoked sausage
- Green beans (fresh or canned)
- Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup or more)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Add egg noodles to salted boiling water. Cook according to package directions. Drain.
- Steam green beans (I steam my veggies on top of the pot of boiling water, but you can also just cook them in the microwave or however you prefer).
- Meanwhile, slice kielbasa. Add sliced sausage to a large frying pan and heat through.
- Add drained noodles and green beans to the pan with kielbasa and toss them together with a few teaspoons of olive oil. Add spices to taste and toss some more. Top with Parmesan cheese and gently stir to combine.
If you can get beyond the somewhat loose instructions and ingredients, then you’ll have a tasty, super simple meal that is ready in less than 15 minutes.
Check out all the wonderful #15MinuteSuppers today!
You have to check out these delicious 15 Minute Suppers:
Spicy Kielbasa Pasta from Better in Bulk
Whole Wheat Ham & Cheese Stromboli from HowToThisAndThat
Turkey, Cranberry, and Blue Cheese Pizza from Around My Family Table
Turkey Chili from Lizzie Jane Baby
Italian Chicken Pasta from Monzanita’s
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza from Just 2 Sisters
If you haven’t entered our #15MinuteSuppers group GIVEAWAY for an $80 Amazon cardyet, be sure to hurry over before it ends!
© 2013 – 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.