Thanks for stopping by from my guest post!
Here’s a little about me and my blog in 10 seconds:
- I’ve got 5 kids (my oldest daughter is all grown up and getting married soon, and my youngest is 10).
- I grew up in California but I’ve lived in the Washington DC metro area for the last 18 years.
- I’ve been blogging here since 2007, but I used to be “Better in Bulk.” I rebranded (and I LOVE it!) back in November 2015.
- I love to cook. And eat. Especially when the cooking and eating involve chocolate.
- I am passionate about essential oils (feel free to ask me for advice on which oils to use, how to use them, whatever!). You can also join my brand new weekly newsletter full of tips and tricks about essential oils.
A Few of My Favorite Posts
Crockpot Barbacoa Tacos (with fresh pico de gallo!)
Dark Chocolate Granola with Cranberries
100 Ways to Show Your Child You Love Him (or Her)
7 Simple Ways to Encourage KINDNESS in Kids
Non-Toxic Homemade Sunscreen
DIY Lotion Bars
Here are just some of the resources I’ve personally used and highly recommend to build views, improve workflow, and increase social following. The following are affiliate links.