Ready for your taste buds to be amazed? You will LOVE this dessert!
Peanut Butter Cup and Oreo No-Bake Dessert Recipe
- 24 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9x13 in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. (this step was difficult since the crust does not really stick together. I would recommend plopping down small spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture and very gently spreading).
- Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- (I was tempted to stop here because it already looked so good!)
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Now grab a big bowl (how cute are these bowls on Amazon??), a spoon, and enjoy!
Warning: I am making NO claims that this is good for you. Eat at your own risk. Sugar coma may follow. But it will be a HAPPY sugar coma.
Note: My oldest daughter found this decadent peanut butter cup and Oreo no-bake dessert on Pinterest and we followed the recipe to TasteofHome.com.
We modified the original recipe a little, like we almost always do – specifically, we made ours in a 9×13 inch pan instead of a square pan so that the layers were thinner. If you like your layers thick, you can always use the 9 inch square baking dish. It might just make spreading easier. Either way, thin or thick, this is a YUMMY treat.
Love Peanut Butter and Chocolate? Check Out These Recipes, Too!
- Peanut butter fudge bites
- Peanut butter cup rice krispie treats
- Butterfinger peanut butter cookies
- Chocolate-dipped peanut butter pretzel sandwiches
- Nutter Butter copycat cookies
- No-bake salted maple cashew haystacks
What are your favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes? Feel free to share them in the comments below! I’m always looking for new recipes to pin and try!
Love it? Pin it!
© 2012 – 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.