In anticipation of next week’s press event with the cast of Avengers: Age of Ultron, my 15-year-old daughter and I painted a dozen Easter Eggs inspired by the Avengers.
It took a long time, but we had SO much fun getting creative (because it’s NOT always easy to figure out how to represent a character on an egg) so I figured I’d show a little of the process of creating our eggs. Can you tell which egg is which Avengers character?
The trickiest one, I think, is the golden egg with the blue center. That one represents Loki, our favorite Avengers villain…even if he isn’t the villain in the latest Avengers!
Painting the Avengers Easter Eggs
We used fake eggs, Sharpie pens, chalkboard pens, and acrylic paints.
Happy Avengers premiere month!
Check out my other Avengers posts (interviews and more!)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Movie Review
- Producer and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige Chats About Avengers: Age of Ultron
- When Joss Whedon says cross your arms, you cross your arms (and other Avengers-speak!)
- That Time I Was Sandwiched Between Thor and Captain America (Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans Interview)
- Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch Join The Avengers: Exclusive Interview With Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Coloring Pages #Printables
© 2015 – 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.