Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year. If I had to pick ONE meal of the whole year that was my favorite, it would definitely be Thanksgiving dinner. I love everything about it…all the way down to spending 2 days preparing it and 15 minutes to eat it. I’m also pretty fond of days and days of Thanksgiving leftovers. My mouth is watering just thinking about all of my favorite, traditional holiday dishes, passed down from my family as well as many new recipes that I’ve gathered over the years.
Speaking of mouth-watering, take a look at the delicious recipes that I gathered from this week’s Fresh Flavors Swap linky party:
20 Delectable Dishes to Make for Thanksgiving:
- Leftover Mashed Potato Patties by This Mama Loves
- Glazed carrots with just 4 ingredients by This Mama Loves
- Sweet Potato Marshmallow Muffins by Grace and Good Eats
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes by Kelly Stillwell
- Sweet & Sour pumpkin and sweet potato by Our Family World
- Apple Pecan Stuffing by A Mom’s Take
- 3-Ingredient Paleo Cranberry Sauce by Cook Eat Paleo
- Easy Paleo Gravy by Cook Eat Paleo
- Wild Rice Dressing by The Life of the Party
- Homemade Crescent Rolls by Better in Bulk
- Homemade Apple Muffins by Momma DJane
- Maple Glazed Ham Recipe with Pomegranate and Pineapple Reduction by This Mama Loves
- Slow Cooker Whole Turkey by Homemaking Hacks
- My Favorite Apple Pie by Better in Bulk
- Easy Butternut Squash Au Gratin by Homemaking Hacks
- Pumpkin Roll With Cool Whip Cream Cheese Topping by Better in Bulk
- Cheese Log by Better in Bulk
- Easy Homemade Stuffing by Quirky Inspired
- Make-Ahead Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes by Better in Bulk
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Bars (with Gluten Free Option) by Quirky Inspired
How is that for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
Join us on the Fresh Flavors Swap every week!
What is the Fresh Flavors Swap? Here’s the skinny –>> Laura at Celebrate Woman Today and I are joining forces to bring you a fantastic new recipe link up: Fresh Flavors Swap!
Be sure to check out the rest of the recipes that were linked up in this week’s Fresh Flavors Swap: Thanksgiving Recipes Linky. And get ready for the NEW LINKY this coming Friday at 1am ET. We’ll be sharing Vegetarian Thanksgiving Dishes (check out the full list of upcoming recipe themes)
Would you like to get a reminder each week for when the Fresh Flavors Swap linky goes live? I’ll send out a quick and simple newsletter with a link to the party and a reminder of the theme. Sign up HERE if you’d like to be added to the list!
See you on Friday!
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply