Kids have an amazing ability to be annoying. Your kids don’t do any of these things, do they?
- Stand next to her bed while she’s sleeping and whisper “Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom.” until she wakes up.
- Stand next to her bed while she’s sleeping and poke her arm – gently – until she wakes up.
- Wake up crying (or throwing up or with a wet bed or a bad dream) 30 minutes after she’s fallen asleep.
- Stand at her shoulder while she’s working on the computer and just wait.
- Ask her if you can play on the computer every 2.5 minutes.
- Makes sure to carry out the “O” in “mom” every time you call her name (“Moooooo-ooooom?”)
- Pick your nose and wipe it on her shirt.
- Pick your nose and wipe it on the blanket you are sharing.
- Pick your nose and wipe it on the wall when no one is looking.
- Whine that you are hungry and then make Mom guess what you want to eat.
- Hide one shoe every morning.
- Pee on the toilet seat and leave it there for Mom to find when she uses the bathroom.
- Wait to do your homework until 5 minutes before you’re supposed to leave for school.
- Describe every minute detail and feature of your favorite toy or video game.
- Ask for every 5th thing you see on the shelf at the grocery store.
- Cough in the mixing bowl while mom is making dinner.
- Ask for a drink of milk and then leave it on the counter for mom to find a couple hours later.
- Make sure you ask for mom every time you need something. Dad will NOT do.
- Sleep in every morning except Saturday and Sunday.
- Smile like a chipmunk every time the camera comes out.
- Track mud in the house after she has just finished vacuuming.
- Ask her to explain the meaning of every word you don’t know.
- Ask her why.
- Change your clothes at least 3 times a day.
- Say everything in a high pitched, baby voice.
Not that I have experience with any of these things…..
Did you ever annoy your mom when you were a kid?
© 2011 – 2012, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.