Whether your kids have started school again for the year, or you have another few weeks of summer left, those of us with school aged kids are ALL in the back to school mindset this month.
I LOVE having my kids in school, but I also love the summer time. Some of the BEST things (for us) about back to school time are
- I have actual work hours again, rather than trying to fit in working and entertaining kids at the same time
- the kids aren’t around each other all day, every day, which equals fewer fights!
- the kids are more tired at night, so bed time is easier
- the house stays cleaner when it’s empty most of the day
Some of the WORST things about back to school are:
- having to wake up SO early!!
- homework times 5 kids
- realizing that the kids grew an inch over the summer and need all new clothes
- packing lunches
What is on YOUR best and worst list?
I started a conversation about the Best and Worst of Back to School in the Savvy Living community on the Blog Frog – I’d love for you to chime in on the discussion!
Please note – I am a community leader in the Ebates Savvy Living Community and receive compensation for my time but my thoughts are always me own.
© 2011, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.