This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boost Mobile. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’ll admit it: I have cell phone envy.
In the last month, I have been the owner of 4 different cell phones. FOUR. I started the month out with the Blackberry Flip that I’ve had for quite a while (a gift from my awesome sister-in-law who used to work for my cell carrier before having my ultra-cute nephew). It worked….but I was having a hard time responding to emails on the condensed keyboard. So I looked all over Amazon to find an affordable phone that I could buy with my collection of Amazon gift cards.. I settled on a basic touch screen phone, since I adore my iTouch. I thought that maybe it would work out the same.
It didn’t even come close.
So I sent it back and tried for a phone that was affordable AND had a physical keyboard. Functionally, it was better but it was also enormous.
So when I stopped by the a booth at Blogher and just happened to win a new phone….from my carrier….let’s just say I didn’t complain. I have been very happy with my new phone, if not completely satisfied. I guess if I want to have everything I want in a phone, I need to pay a little more. Right?
Although my husband and I have a family plan for our phones, I opted to get a texting-only, pay-as-you-go phone for my teenage daughter, KitKat. It has worked out extremely well for us (I can finally communicate with her whether she’s locked herself in her room or is hanging out with her friends!). I love our pay-as-you-go plan, and right now I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Enter Boost Mobile, a cell phone company with pay-as-you-go plans and easy payment options.
– Activation process: It is super easy to activate your plan in just a few steps. You can even activate a used cell phone with their starter kit.
– Chose a Plan: Chose the type of plan that works for you (no contracts + dependable nationwide network). For me? Having access to my email and social networking sites is important!
– Replenishment Options: It’s easy to Re-Boost! I entered my zip code and was surprised to find lots of places right around the corner where I could re-fill.
– Phone features: Touch screen? Physical keyboard? Compact size? How about a
Blackberry? Pick a phone that fits your needs.
– Connect to Social Media sites from your phone: I love being able to finally connect with Facebook and Twitter on my phone!
What is the most important feature on your cell phone? And what feature do you wish you had?
© 2010, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.