This post is sponsored by Puracyn® Plus Duo-Care Wound and Skin Cleanser but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Just last week, I got back from a 27-day family road trip. We played hard…and then we came home. As much as I love being home (there’s really no place like it!) coming home means getting back to work. And as much as I would like to stay in “vacation mode,” there are too many projects around the house to ignore them.
I have a tendency to look at a project (whether it be cleaning up the downstairs bathroom for house guests or deep cleaning a room or fixing a broken outlet in the kitchen) and concentrate on the mess and the magnitude of it. And then I get paralyzed. Do you ever get paralyzed when you have to start a new project? Instead of looking at the small steps one at a time, I see the big picture…except that I smash it all together in my mind so that it seems like an insurmountable task.
And then I don’t know where or how to start.
I know I’m not alone in this.
Luckily, my husband sees projects with totally different eyes (don’t good marriages just work out that way? I love it). I actually asked him the other night how he approaches the big projects at home (because we have a lot of them to do) and he almost laughed.
“That’s easy,” he said. “Take everything out, work on the project, and then put things back in. But ONLY put back the things that you want/need. Throw out/give away everything else.”
I loved his simple, uncomplicated viewpoint. When a room is uncluttered, it’s so much easier to focus on the task at hand. Rather than trying to clean and organize and fix all at once, separate the tasks and concentrate on just once aspect at a time.
When I concentrate on manageable tasks, the weight of the project doesn’t consume (and thus paralyze) me. And though I may be moving slowly through all of the projects on my list, at least I’m making progress.
Clean First for the Best Finish
My husband is not the only one who believes that it’s best to clean first for the best finish. In fact, Puracyn® Plus believes just that! Check out how using Puracyn® Plus Duo-Care Wound and Skin Cleanser helps everyone get back to business (whether it’s back to your project, back to work, back to summer-time play, or back to the game. Watch the new Puracyn® Plus 2015 National TV Commercial here.
Puracyn® Plus Duo-Care™ Wound & Skin Cleanser
Have you used Puracyn® Plus? Here’s what makes it so amazing:
- New Puracyn® Plus Duo-Care Wound & Skin Cleanser is formulated with a pH balanced, hypochlorous solution, designed to improve the most essential part of the wound treatment process – preparation of the wound bed – a clean start for the best finish.
- Puracyn® Plus provides a great alternative to saline solution and is a safe, effective, and easily applied first step to clean minor, painful cuts and abrasions, burns and rashes, and insect bites.
- Because Puracyn® Plus Duo-Care Wound & Skin Cleanser is a spray that can be easily applied on-the-spot, you can thoroughly clean minor wounds without the need for running water.
- Puracyn® Plus Duo-Care Wound & Skin Cleanser is doctor-tested for wound treatment and doesn’t sting or irritate. It’s also free of antibiotics, steroids, and alcohol, and completely safe for use virtually anywhere on the body (even the eyes, ears and mouth!).
Puracyn® Plus Foot Wash & Skin Cleanser
- Puracyn® Plus Foot Wash & Skin Cleanser is recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association and has the Seal of Approval as a highly effective cleansing solution for healthier feet and wound care management.
- Similar to Puracyn® Plus Wound & Skin Cleanser, Puracyn® Plus Foot Wash & Skin Cleanser’s advanced hypochlorous solution is non-irritating, non-toxic, steroid free, and won’t stick to bandages.
- Puracyn® Plus Foot Wash & Skin Cleanser is a safe, effective, first step in first aid for foot sores and irritations, blisters, dry and cracked feet, and rashes.
Enter the Puracyn® Plus Clean Start Giveaway
Enter the Puracyn® Plus Clean Start Giveaway on the Puracyn® Plus Facebook page for the chance to win a $250 retailer gift card (your choice of Home Depot, California Closets, Pier 1 Imports, or Staples) plus Puracyn® Plus product, so you can get a clean start on a project for the best finish. Four winners will be selected. Good luck!
Print This Coupon to Save Today!
Save $3 on your next purchase of Puracyn® Plus Duo-Care Wound & Skin Cleanser and Puracyn® Plus Foot Wash & Skin Cleanser by printing this coupon! Available in the first aid section at Rite Aid and Walgreens.
Connect with Puracyn® Plus
- Visit Puracyn® Plus online
- LIKE Puracyn® Plus on Facebook
- Enter the Puracyn® Plus Clean Start Sweepstakes!
- Check out the Puracyn® Plus 2015 National TV Commercial
- Save $3 off Puracyn® Plus!
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.