It’s been too long since I’ve shared a recipe. Now that the kids are back to school, I figured it was a perfect time to get back to cooking regularly. Enjoy this super easy crock pot recipe, paired with some rice and vegetables on the side.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp cider or white vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼-1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Place onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper in large bowl. Add ribs and turn to coat. Place on top of onions in slow cooker. Pour sauce over meat.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Serve with rice and veggies.
© 2012, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.