5 days have passed since Summer Break officially started. 5 days and I feel like I’ve been driving kids around for half my day and splitting the other half of my time between trying to get some work done and trying to help my 4 kids who are home all day stave off boredom.
It’s not an easy task.
But I digress. This post is not about how much busier I’ve been since summer started. Actually, a week ago I was looking forward to summer vacation…to the pool and the sunshine and the extra time with my kids. We had a lot to celebrate at the end of the school year, and so we did what any typical American family would do…
We had a pizza party at home.
And I think it may have been the first time in the history of our family that my husband ate frozen pizza without a single complaint. In fact, he ate happily and reached for more.
What is so different about new pizzeria! from DIGIORNO?
DIGIORNO pizzeria! is inspired by the tastes of pizzas cooked fresh in your favorite pizzeria and feature the highest quality ingredients, no artificial flavors and a preservative-free crust.
New pizzeria! by DIGIORNO starts with a crust that’s golden crispy on the outside, soft and airy on the inside and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. The crust is topped with a new flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, garlic and herbs – then finished off with premium quality meats, cheeses and vegetables. This pizza offers the flavor and texture of true pizzeria-style pizza fresh baked right in your own oven.
New pizzeria! pizzas are available in four varieties that bake up hot and delicious in your oven in just over 20 minutes:
- Quattro Formaggi/Four Cheese: with the perfect combination of mozzarella, fontina, parmesan and pecorino romano cheeses.
- Supreme Speciale: features a blend of premium meats and vegetables including pepperoni, Italian sausage, red and green peppers and caramelized onions.
- Primo Pepperoni: a family favorite and American classic, with the perfect combination of savory pepperoni and premium cheeses.
- Italian Meat Trio: with a delicious combination of premium meats including pepperoni, Italian sausage and Genoa salami.
We tried Primo Pepperoni and everyone loved it and can’t wait to try the other flavors (buying more pizzeria! pizzas in on my shopping list!). Would you like to try new pizzeria! from DIGIORNO?
—>Download a pizzeria! coupon here!
What flavor would your family love the most?
Connect with DIGIORNO:
- DIGIORNO online: http://www.digiorno.com/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/digiorno
- Twitter: @DiGiornoPizza
- Hashtag: #DiGiornoPizzeria
© 2013, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.