Here are the printable instructions so that you can take this craft offline. Enjoy your DIY project, and feel free to leave me a link to your finished craft. I’d love to see what you’ve created!
- your own photos, printed
- 2×4 #2 pinewood, cut to six inches long
- medium grit sandpaper
- wax paper
- black acrylic paint
- mod podge
- foam brushes
- self adhesive laminating sheets (optional)
- Print your photos
- Measure 2x4 to 6 inches (many hardware stores will cut the wood for you for free)
- Sand rough edges
- Prepare area to paint (I use wax paper)
- Paint block of wood black
- When paint is dry, apply a coat of Mod Podge to all sides
- Apply laminate film over pictures (optional)
- Apply Mod Podge over top of photo block and apply picture. Brush Mod Podge evenly over top of picture and let dry.
What MORE craft projects like these? Be sure to check out all of Lisa’s DIY ideas. You’ll LOVE them!!
© 2014 – 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.