I totally wouldn’t blame you if you kept all of these cookies to yourself…
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (dry), any variety
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until well combined.
- Place dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes so that the dough firms up.
- Roll dough into small balls (about 1 inch round).
- Roll the balls in powdered sugar and place on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookies onto a cooling rack to cool....if you don't eat the warm cookies first!
- Makes about 1½ to 2 dozen, depending on the size of your cookies.
What’s better than a cookie that satisfies your chocolate cravings, requires only a few simple ingredients (I mean, with a cake mix as a cookie base, the tough part is all done for you!) and tastes delicious? Not much, I tell you. Not much.
© 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.