It’s the holiday season (it’s pretty hard to miss!) and that means it’s time for another AH-mazing My Favorite Things giveaway hop! I participated in my first My Favorite Things giveaway last December and had a blast (and, yes, I enter the other blogger’s giveaways, too!!) and then I hosted another summer My Favorite Things giveaway last July.
Here’s how it works: 16 of the best bloggers around have joined together to provide some of the most awesome prizes ever. Each of us put together a prize package filled with some of our FAVORITE things, each with a prize value of at least $50 (some I know are MUCH higher than that!). Each giveaway prize is self-hosted by the bloggers (in other words, no sponsors…we’re sharing these prizes with you because we love them…and YOU…so much!).
Here’s all you need to know:
- Take a look at the gift collage above to see all the amazing giveaways you are about to enter!
- Scroll down to see my giveaway up close. (I’m #9 in the collage and the list below)
- Enter to win My Favorite Things prize package at the bottom of this post.
- HOP around to all the other sites, check out their amazing prizes, and enter to win their gifts!
1. About A Mom | 1. A Helicopter Mom | 3. Homemaking Hacks | 4. Moscato Mom | 5. Sunshine and Sippy Cups | 6. My Sweet Sanity | 7. The Home and Garden Cafe | 8. Tammilee Tips | 9. Better in Bulk | 10. The Rebel Chick | 11. Mom Luck | 12. Sweep Tight | 13. A Nut in a Nutshell | 14. A Daily Dose of Toni | 15. Around My Family Table | 16. Divine Lifestyle
When I thought about some of my current favorite things, the very first thing that came to my mind was essential oils. I have become slightly obsessed (yes, they really can be life-changing!). I have gotten totally hooked on Edens Garden Essential Oils (which are available on Amazon and on Edensgarden.com). I love that they are 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils and that they are so affordable!
I use a ton of essential oils every day. I use tea tree oil for tons of skin issues (like acne and dandruff, plus I mix it with coconut oil and lavender oil for healing cuts and dry skin). I also use lavender oil in my face lotion and a bunch of other things. I use Head Ease in my diffuser to clear up headaches (it’s amazing! It’s a blend of basil, chamomile, frankincense, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, sweet marjoram, and wintergreen) and Breathe Easier to clear up my sinuses at night (a blend of peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus, and rosemary)….and then my favorite may just be Thieves, which is a well-loved blend of cinnamon, cloves, eucalyptus, rosemary, and lemon to boost immunity.
What I’m giving away:
- I am letting YOU chose a set of 6 essential oils from Edens Garden. I’m happy to give you suggestions of fabulous oils to choose from! Note: the oils pictured are just some of the oils I own. You’ll be able to choose your favorites.
- I will also be adding a carrier oil – an essential oils ESSENTIAL! (I use almond oil)
- Plus a diffuser.
Enter on the giveaway tools form below and good luck! I can’t wait to send these essential oils to one of you! After the giveaway ends on 12/8 at midnight, a winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. Happy holidays!
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.