A few years ago I found myself closer to 40 years old than 30. While I haven’t passed over quite yet, the fact is….I’m getting older. Between my ever-increasing age and the environmental stresses of taking care of a family of 7 while working at home, I am starting to LOOK older. Numbers never really mattered to me. In fact, I celebrated turning 30 (I felt like I had arrived!). But what I see in the mirror DOES matter to me.
Seeing wrinkles and sagging areas creep up, along with gray hairs and unwanted pounds that used to be so easy to get rid of, is discouraging. But I’m convinced that I don’t need to “settle.” I have plenty of years left in me, and although I may not enjoy the pounds and the wrinkles, I do LOVE the wisdom, experience, and opportunities that getting older has afforded me.
This past month, a local group of plastic surgeons contacted me. No, they didn’t offer me a tummy tuck or breast enhancement (darn!) but they did offer YOU, my readers, something that could take a few years off your face.
Enter to Win Professional Skin Care Products
About JOURNÉE Bio-restorative Day Cream
Complete anti-aging day cream with PSP®, anti-oxidants, hyaluronic acid and UVA/UVB protection SPF 30+ to help improve look of aged skin, protect and hydrate skin.
- Formulated with PSP®, a complete protein blend of Human Growth Factors, Cytokines and Interleukins to help improve signs of aged skin and soothe skin.
- Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides long lasting hydration for radiant, luminous skin.
- Potent anti-oxidant blend of polyphenol rich green tea extract, stabilized vitamins C and E plus melanin act synergistically to help fight against daily environmental assaults.
- Fast absorbing, skin-toned, non-greasy formulation blends flawlessly into skin.
- JOURNÉE is ideal for all skin types.
About LUMIÈRE Bio-restorative Eye Cream
Intensive line smoothing eye cream with PSP® helps improve signs of skin in the delicate eye area. Formulated with 30% more PSP®, a complete protein blend of Human Growth Factors, Cytokines and Interleukins available to smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps reduce the appearance of under eye darkness.
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Caffeine helps alleviate signs of skin puffiness.
- Soothes and refreshes the delicate eye area to help minimize signs of fatigue.
Enter to win with Rafflecopter
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If the Rafflecopter widget doesn’t load right away, give it a few seconds. This giveaway (with a $198 value) ends on 3/23/2012 and a winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. Giveaway valid for residents of the US. Good luck!
Note: This post and giveaway was sponsored by Cosmetic Surgery Center of Maryland. All opinions, wrinkles, and sags are my own. CSCMD is home to nationally recognized Baltimore plastic surgeons Dr. Michael Cohen, who was named a “Top Doc” by Baltimore Magazineand Dr. Larry Lickstein, who was recently honored as a “Top Doc” by the US News & World Report. Their offices serve the greater Baltimore, MD area. You can find CSCMD on Facebook and on Twitter as @cscmd.
© 2012, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.