….over there being Alli-n-son’s Thank You Journal Meme, where I am guest posting today. I LOVE guest posting, but every once in a while I love the guest post so much that I wish I could post it over here for all of my regular readers to see.
So today I am strongly recommending that you make a quick trip over to my post for Alli-n-son. There’s a really cute collage of me and my kids (if I do say so myself) and you don’t want to miss my Enough List.
And since I would never want to leave you with nothing, here are the first few winners for last week’s Back to School Giveaway bash!
The five Winners for the Eucerin Blogher Swag Bags are:
- Balancing Mama (Julie) from 3MomsInOne.com
- Natalie V.
- Nancy Z from zimmerzoo.com
- Janet from grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com
- Marfmom from marfmom.com
Winners have been notified. Congrats!!
Next, we’ve got one winner of the Bubble Talk game. Samantha H is the lucky winner!
I couldn’t close out this giveaway without mentioning some of the most noteworthy captions. Thank you guys so much for putting a smile on my face!
- Ok, everybody hold up your right had like this. No, Mom….your OTHER right hand!
- I’m telling you ladies, these shadow puppets will be much better in the dark.
- Take that, Thumbkin!
- No matter how long they talked it out, none of the three women could agree on which way it was to the bathroom.
- “Yeah, I can do it….but what does it mean?”
- Grandma: “Oh! It’s a tie.”
Mom: “Yup, we all picked ‘paper.'”
Baby: “Forget you two, mine’s a Machete! I win!”
- “Fishys swim like this, now you try”
I think I may have to do more captioning contests. I love this!
© 2010, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
What a great post – glad I took your advice and went over to check out you ‘enough list’…I’m also taking to heart that you and your family live in a 3 bedroom townhouse. We do too and sometimes it feels so small, but there are a lot of things I like (such as location and closeness to family). Its encouraging to hear that you can do it with a family of your size…maybe that urge to move needs only be an urge not an action! thanks – Amber :)