My feet take a beating during the winter. They get so dry! As we enter spring time, it’s time to pull the sandals back out of the closet and show off our feet again!
Whether it’s a long day at work, a full day of shopping, or a backyard soccer game with your kids, there are times we all need a little foot pampering. I’m looking for something that soothes tired feet but is safe to use. It’s even better if it isn’t expensive, right? I have just the thing for you in this Lemon Mint Foot Soak. It softens, moisturizes, and leaves your feet ready for a night of dancing or a day in yoru favorite spring sandals.
How to Make Lemon Mint Foot Soak
1. Soften coconut oil in the microwave for 10 seconds to make it easier to mix.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until evenly mixed. I used matcha green tea powder to give a little natural color to the foot scrub. You can leave it out if you don’t have any on hand or use a soap colorant to give it a green tint.
3. Transfer your mixture to a large glass jar – I find pretty decorative jars at Dollar Tree and at Hobby Lobby that are perfect for storing DIY beauty recipes like this. Mason jars work well too!
1. Scrub vigorously over damp feet, paying special attention to dry areas.
2. Rinse well, pat dry, apply lotion to lock in moisture.
Ta da! Your feet are ready for the spring!
Since you’re in the Spring mood, check out these other great Spring + Easter projects
- Easter Charm Bracelet – Style on Main
- DIY Chic Easter Feather Wreath – Busy Creating Memories
- Coloring Eggs with Sand for Easter – Diana Rambles
- Gilded Eggs for Easter – How Was Your Day?
- Easter Chick Pudding Cups – Cutefetti
- Caterpillar and Dragonfly clothespins – Views from the ‘Ville
- Easy Spring Bud Vases – Upstate Ramblings
- Sock Bunny Craft – Momma Lew
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Accessories – Mommy Snippets
© 2017, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.