Do you have Spring fever too? I am itching to be outside in the sun, if only it would warm up! Here in Kansas, it is still very cold, much too cold for March.
I know with my desire to just be out of my house, I will be referencing this list of blog post ideas. Plus, this is the last 3 months of the school year, which means lots of activities and long days. The less thinking about my blog topics, the better.
I can’t wait to read what you write! Please share it here!
And remember, these are only ideas! So please take them and use them however you want. Be satirical, be raw/emotional or informative. Let these just be idea-jumpers, the post is entirely up to you.
- The color green
- Have you ever helped someone make reach their dreams? Share it!
- What is something from your childhood that you passed down to your children?
- Finish this sentence (in a blog post) “If I could teach my children one thing before I leave, it would be ______”
- How do you stay organized?
- Describe the last kind thing you did and what was the result?
- The worst piece of advice I ever received as a new parent was:
- What does the word “friend” mean to you?
- Write about sibling rivalry
- Share one thing you learned about yourself from your most recent employment.
- Are you a night owl or morning person?
- The word soft
- A childhood memory
- An embarassing moment
- Either a concert you went to and loved or never went to and regret missing
- Your favorite TV show
- Something unbelievable
- A movie you think everyone should watch
- Your first date
- Would you rather hire a maid or a cook?
- Your favorite book
What will you write about this month?
Remember to come back the first Sunday of each month for more blogging prompts. Have some fun ideas? We love comments and suggestions! Use one of these #BlogPrompts? Be sure to leave a link in the comment section below so we can come read!
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.