Mason Jar Key Lime Pie
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 egg yolks
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- Whipped cream, optional
- Lime zest for garnish, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Crush graham crackers and mix with coconut oil til mixed well and crumbly. Divide equally into four 8-ounce Mason jars (or eight 4-ounce) and press into the bottom.
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and cream cheese; beat until smooth and creamy. Pour pie filling on top of the graham cracker crust, dividing equally between the jars.
- Place jars on a baking sheet and bake (without lids) for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes. Place lids on jars and cool in the fridge for several hours of overnight.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of lime zest.
We devoured our little key lime pies. I loved the way they looked in the super-wide jars that I have, but they were a little difficult to get the pie out of the corners. A normally-shaped jar might be better next time around. Otherwise, I wouldn’t change a thing.
Have you tried anything lately based on a pin you’ve found? Tell me about your successes…and failures, too! Now…what to make next?!
Here are more Pinterest remakes from a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Gluten Free Italian Easter Pie – Pastiera di grano by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Pineapple Coconut Coke Cake by My So Called Balanced Life
- Easter Chick Craft made with a Mason Jar by Simply Southern Mom
- Easy Craft: Fillable Easter Ornament by Three Different Directions
- Mason Jar Mini Key Lime Pies by Better in Bulk
- Easy Healthy Recipe: Coconut Red Lentil Curry by Our Family World
- Easy Lavender Carp Freshener by Taking Time for Mommy
- Natural Herb Stenciled Easter Eggs by Upstate Ramblings
- Gold Confetti Drinking Glasses by Homemaking Hacks
- Fudgy Mint Cookies by Lizventures
- Mini Carrot Cakes by Mom Always Finds Out
- Clay Ring Dish with Gold Leaf by How Was Your Day?
- Healthy Coffee Breakfast Shake by LW Vogue
- Easter Bunny Egg Holder Craft by Embracing Homemaking
- Apothecary Jar Easter Centerpiece + 3 Ways to Make Cute Glitter Eggs by Oh So Savvy Mom
- Easy Kids DIY Hair Accessory Organizer by Views from the”Ville
© 2015 – 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.