Back to school time already?!
We love our school, the teachers, and the administration and try to support them as much as possible. I volunteer as regularly as I can, I bring supplies in to the teachers when they are running low, and I chaperone field trips frequently. But there is still more I could do!
My Coke rewards for schools has made supporting our local schools super easy. By donating your Coke Rewards points to the school of your choice, your school can then use those rewards for school supplies, athletic equipment, or art supplies.
I love that I can donate without having to dig deeper into my pockets. I’m already drinking Coke, so why not put those points to good use?
How to Donate
- Purchase your favorite participating Coca-Cola brand product (there are 15 participating brands)
- Enter codes at mycokerewards.com/schools to get points
- Pick your school and donate the number of points you would like to give
- Your school uses the points to get rewards like athletic equipment, classroom supplies and more
How to register your school
- Identify a School Coordinator to manage your school’s account (PTA, faculty, etc)
- Go to mycokerewards.com/schools and click on “Register Today” to find your school and complete the registration process.
- Once you’ve completed registration, start spreading the word & encourage parents to donate My Coke Rewards points to support your school.
Sprite is giving away 25 playgrounds!
Now through September 30, Sprite is giving away 25 playgrounds, worth $25,000, to schools! Coca-Cola is also giving consumers like you and me who purchase and enter a code from any package of Sprite/Sprite Zero an entry into the sweepstakes to help their school win. In addition, every three points donated to the school through the Sprite Spark Parks for Schools sweepstakes will give the school additional chances. Any new school that registers will be given a chance to win.
Are you ready to help YOUR school win a new playground? How excited would your kids be?
How do you like to help your local schools? What other methods have you tried and found successful?
© 2011, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.