Here’s how you make these peanut butter fudge bites:
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S White Chocolate (6 oz.)
- ½ cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 6 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave first 3 ingredients in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add dry pudding mix; stir with whisk 2 min. Gradually stir in sugar; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Top with nuts; press gently into fudge to secure.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into pieces.
This fudge from Jell-O’s holiday lineup of yummy recipes could not have been easier to make or more delicious. I love finding recipes that are both easy to make…and worth making again. I can’t wait to make another batch, but this time I’m holding out for the holiday plates for the neighbors so I’m not tempted to eat all of them myself.
For more amazing holiday recipes, visit Jell-O.com. Which recipe are you most excited to try?
© 2013 – 2018, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.