This post brought to you by PERK. All opinions are 100% mine.
My sister and her family live in the next state over and we try to make the 2 hour drive to visit them as often as possible. My kids love their cousins (including the two dog-cousins) and time is the only thing holding us back from making more trips to hang out.
We've done the drive dozens of times and know the roads between our two houses (and which exits to take – or not take – when there's a need for a potty break) fairly well. We also know that for some reason we need to pack extra clothes whenever we make the drive. As short as the drive is, we tend to have really bad luck when it comes to stinky messes.
One time, when KitKat had a relatively new driver's permit, she was using some of the drive to practice her highway driving skills. We needed to stop for gas, so she pulled over and filled the van up. Unfortunately, the gas pump sprayed gas all over her pants and shoes…which meant that the entire car had to smell her gas-soaked clothes for the next hour and a half until we got to my sister's house. Stinky!
Another time, as we were heading back home after a fun day of eating cupcakes with the cousins (among other adventures, of course), AJ announced that he wasn't feeling well. Before I could pull over, he started vomiting. As hard as we worked to clean the mess up at the nearest gas station before driving the rest of the way home, the smell was horrible. And it didn't go away for months, even though we scrubbed and sprayed and aired it out. The evidence was long gone but the smell lingered. Ugh.
And then there are the cases of the forgotten french fries under the seats….or the stinky socks thrown in the back. Kids are stinky and my car's primary job is to cart kids around. Stink is inevitable.
This past week, I've been trying out PERK Vent Wraps, and I'm amazed at the difference they have made. My favorite scent is the Golden Vanilla Vent Wrap – it's sweet but not over-bearing.
Here are a few facts about vent air fresheners from PERK:
- PERK vent wraps are discreet when placed on the vent
- NEW StediScent® technology delivers fragrance that is not too strong or too weak – it's just right! Find out more: StediScent – for fragrance that is just right
- PERK vent wraps come individually wrapped so they hold in the fragrance until you are ready to use it
- Easy to use unique design – just slide it onto the vent blade and go! It doesn't block the air flow or restricy vent movement
- No liquid to leak or spill
- One 4 pack = 60 days of fragrance (around 2 full weeks of fragrance per Vent Wrap)
- Five great fragrances – Lush Valley, Absolute Zero, Golden Vanilla, Clean Laundry, and New Car
- Available for purchase – Advance Auto Parts, Walmart, Target, and other retailers that sell automotive air fresheners
- Like PERK on Facebook
Enter to win a 6 Month Supply of PERK Vent Wraps
I'm giving away a 6 month supply of PERK Vent Wraps – just enter on the Rafflecopter form below. I can't wait to hear your stinky car stories!
Giveaway is open to US residents 18 years and older. The giveaway will be open through 3/1/14 and a winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. Good luck!
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.