Guess what? I am one of the newest Community Leaders in the Savvy Living Community. I am thrilled to be a part of such a great community, filled with tips and ideas for saving money, cooking, entertaining….you name it! And some of my favorite fellow bloggers are going to be right there beside me. Look at this list of Community Leaders:
- Natalie from Mommy of a Monster
- Kristin from BonBon Rose Girls
- Aimee from The Coupon Diva
- Laura from Better in Bulk
- Rachel from Quirky Momma
- Breanna from- Dollar Store MomFacebook
- Arlene from Flour on My Face
- Amanda from Parenting By Dummies
- Laura from Buckle Button Zip
- Amanda from A Few Shortcuts
- Shereen from Shereen Travels Cheap
- Alyson from The Gloss Menagerie
- Melissa from Stockpiling Moms
- Jasmine from DEALicious Finds
- Chris from Celebrations at Home
- Sarah from Yes and Yes
- Kate from Cooking During Stolen Moments
- Dagmar from Dagmar’s Momsense
- Angie Lee from Seven Clown Circus
- Jodi from LiveFabuLESS
The Savvy Living Community is sponsored by EBATES, and if you’ve never explored EBATES I totally recommend starting today. With coupons and discounts to thousands of retailers, as well as real cash back earnings for purchases, EBATES is a great way to stretch your family’s budget. We’ll be letting you know about special deals through the community in addition to our fun discussions.
Today is the Savvy Living Community’s official launch, and tomorrow we’re celebrating, BlogFrog style! Tomorrow, Thursday May 5th from 8-9pm EST, we are kicking off the community with a special Launch Party Live Chat. And guess what? We’ll be giving away $1500 in prizes, including door prizes to those who R.S.V.P. You’ve got to be there. I’ll be there.
Disclosure: I am a Community Leader for the Savvy Living Community with EBATES and receive compensation for my time. Ebates links are affiliate links. The thoughts expressed here on my blog and within the Savvy Living forum are always my own.
© 2011, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply