If you have already seen my Danielson Design’s giveaway, then you already know the second half of that quote…
but the cautious do not live at all.”
So why in the world did I do this?
I don’t know why I agreed to go ziplining in Honduras with the rest of my siblings. And I certainly don’t know why I agreed to try it upside down and backwards. That is not ME! It must have been the sea air and the freedom that I felt after having my Mommy hat off for so many days. Our Family Cruise 2007 was the best vacation ever for so many reasons. One of those has certainly got to be the fact that I tried new things. I stepped out of my comfort zone. I was brave.
And I had a smile on my face as soon as I was done. I like to think of it as the moment I found my moxie.
Now let’s see where Mona has been traveling today! Visit these great bloggers to see what she’s been up to from Louisiana to Tennesee!
Louisiana: Crazy Adventures in Parenting and Keep It Classy
Mississippi: Flip n’Crazy
Georgia: The Blog Rollers
Georgia: Cutie Booty Cakes and Lattes and Life
South Carolina: Momspective
North Carolina: The World According to Me
Tennessee: Suburb Sanity
Better in Bulk
Mama’s Losin’ It
Mayhem & Moxie
& 7 Clown Circus
1) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
2) Moxie is defined as the ability to face difficulty with spirit and courage; bold energy. Describe a time when you showed moxie.
3) Write a poem about a loved one who has shown you moxie. What have you learned from them?
4) If you were a super hero, what would your super power be and why?
5) A superhero can save you from what ails you….what is your request?
Can you guess which one I’ll pick?
© 2009, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.