Need an easy and super-quick cookie recipe? I’ve got it for you right here. I needed an easy dessert to take to a picnic recently, and I really didn’t have much time to make anything fancy. But…I didn’t want to be the one person who brought something that everyone passed over on the picnic table because it was boring.
Well, these cookies have it all. They’re easy, only take a few ingredients, and taste delicious. I brought 2 plates to the picnic and they were gobbled up in no time flat.
Triple chocolate cookies made from a cake mix
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Stir in both kinds of chocolate chips.
- You can refrigerate dough for 30 minutes for easier handling....or just skip ahead (they'll still taste great!).
- Scoop 1-inch balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet (place cookie dough balls at least 2 inches apart). Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 3-4 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Cake mix cookies are so easy to throw together for a party, BBQ, or just for some afternoon snacking with the kids. Although….I think I may have eaten more of these than the kids did.
Have you made cake mix cookies before? What is your favorite cake mix cookie variety?
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.