Why you should join me at Type-A Conference:
- First of all, you will get to hang out with me. If that doesn’t convince you, read on…
- I have never been to a conference where I learned SO MUCH. The sessions topics are relevant, the teachers brilliant. And conference attendees actually attend the classes.
- #Typeacon has some of the best out-of-session discussions and networking I’ve seen. Ever.
- Welcoming crowd, friendly bloggers. I don’t know what it is, but I swear that Type-A gathers the most friendly bloggers in the blogosphere. Even the conference’s organizer, Kelby Carr, is on the floor and interacting with attendees all day.
- North Carolina is a beautiful place to visit.
- Simplicity. There are fun events and parties each night and during the day, but there is not so much on the schedule that I have to skip events that I really want to attend.
- Type-A is extremely child and family friendly. I loved seeing bloggers’ kids and husbands come down to breakfast every morning (although I am leaving my family at home…). The families did a lot to create a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere.
- Price. It’s affordable. Plus, if you buy your ticket before Saturday, April 1 at 11:55 p.m. PST, you can get a $50 early bird discount (in other words, HURRY).
FYI – Type-A Parent Conference – celebrating it’s 4th year – will be held Thursday, June 22 through Sunday, June 24, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina. I’ll be there again, handing out badges and goody bags.
See my Type-A Conference 2011 recap and take a peek at the photo walk I went on last year (one of my highlights!). But the best part of all? Making a complete fool of myself with my friends and loving every second of it.
Note: if you happen to buy a ticket and use my link, then I will get a small commission. Let me know you’re coming and I’ll buy you some ice cream in North Carolina.
© 2012, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.