This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. All thoughts are my own.
As much as I love the fall, this fall has hit me kind of hard. As of tomorrow, I will have had a virus-turned-to-lingering cough for 3 weeks. That’s 3 weeks of interrupted sleep. At least I’m not feeling sick and achy any more….but this cough continues to cramp my style!
I was excited to receive the latest BabbleBoxx (did you see my first BabbleBoxx? It was incredible!) – this time with a women’s wellness theme (I know…kind of ironic, after the month that I’ve had, wouldn’t you say?). I’d say that these health-related products were exactly what I needed this month, and I’m so excited to share them with you!
23andMe Saliva Collection Kit
The first item in the #BabbleBoxxHealth delivery was something that I’ve been dying to do for quite a while. In fact, my mom was trying to convince me to get a kit a few months ago, after she and my (adopted) dad got their DNA test results back. I am eager to compare my DNA results with my mom’s to see how my dad’s side of the family will come to play. I’m especially excited about the 23AndMe test because it tells you so much more about who (and how) you are than just a simple window into your ancestry (although I do find that fascinating in and of itself).
I’ll be sharing more about 23AndMe once I get my test results back, so be sure to check back.
Receive 65+ personalized genetic reports in four key areas:
1. Ancestry reports: Your DNA can tell you about your family history. 3 Reports: Ancestry Composition, Maternal & Paternal Lineage, Neanderthal.
2. Wellness reports. Your genetics can help you make more informed choices about your diet and exercise. 5+ Reports: Caffeine Consumption, Lactose Intolerance, Muscle Composition, Alcohol Flush Reaction, Deep Sleep and Sleep Movement.
3. Traits Reports. Explore what makes you unique, from food preferences to physical features. 19+ Reports. Example reports: Hair Loss, Sweet vs. Salty Preference, Unibrow.
4. Carrier Status: If you are planning to start a family, find out if you are a carrier for an inherited condition. 35+ Reports. See 23andme.com/beforeyou-buy important information about these reports.
Connect with 23AndMe:
Simply Sensitive Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Cloths
Women will understand me on this one…Sometimes you just don’t feel fresh, whether it’s that time of the month, after working out, or simply during the course of a day. It’s not always possible to take a shower everytime you feel less-than-fresh, so Summer’s Eve®, has developed Cleansing Cloths, which provide an easy and discreet way to feel fresh. The individually-packaged cloths are lightly fragranced (including scents like Island Splash®, Sheer Floral®, Aloe Love, or Simple Sensitive, with no fragrance) and quickly and discreetly wipe away odor-causing bacteria. I tried Simply Sensitive and loved the fresh feeling!
Here’s what makes them so perfect to have on hand:
• Gentle formulas won’t irritate sensitive skin
• pH-balanced and dermatoligust & gynecologist tested
• Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
• Perfect to toss in your purse, gym bag or pocket – whenever you’re on the go
To use, just open up a foil packet, unfold a cleansing cloth, and gently wipe from front to back. Use and then throw away; do not flush.
Connect with Summer’s Eve®
Ultimate Flora™ Extra Care Probiotic Go Pack 50 Billion
After a month like I’ve had, being sick for most of October, I have been extra-diligent about taking my vitamins and supplements. Just as calcium is an important supplement for strong bones, probiotics are important for digestive health.
Here’s what makes Ultimate Flora™ so amazing:
Having a good balance among all of the diverse microbes in your gut is key to wellbeing. Ultimate Flora Probiotics are made with multiple, scientifically studied strains of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli, the most prevalent good bacteria found in a naturally diverse and healthy gut.*
Targeted Release Delivery
Our once daily, delayed-release vegetable capsules help ensure more friendly probiotics reach your intestinal tract.*
Probiotic Support for Everyone
Ultimate Flora has a probiotic supplement for everyone in your family, from infants to seniors, to support digestive balance and immune health everyday.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Connect with Ultimate Flora™
Lancer’s Intensive Night Treatment
I celebrated a birthday a few weeks ago (luckily, the birthday was BEFORE I got sick!) and let’s just say…I’m not getting any younger! The fact that I’ve now got a married daughter and another one applying to college makes me feel so old some times. I’m determined, though, to not LOOK old, and Lancer’s Intensive Night Treatment helps me do just that.
I love the way that Lander’s Intensive Night Treatment makes my skin feel – it really does feel like luxury skin care! All you have to do to experience celebrity skin care is apply a small amount of cream to face and neck, including the eye area, in the evening, after cleansing the skin.
Features & Benefits:
· Hylaplex™ – combines a novel, crosslinked form of hyaluronic acid with peptides and phytocompounds; helping to plump skin’s appearance and providing long-lasting moisturization
· Marula Oil – nourishes skin with high levels of essential fatty acids
· Bio-engineered Soybean Extract – reduces skin flakiness by bolstering moisture
Discount Offer – Get 10% off your 1st order (for New Customers only) using code: bestskin at https://www.lancerskincare.com
Connect with Lancer Skin Care:
- Website: a href=”https://www.lancerskincare.com” target=”_blank”>https://www.lancerskincare.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lancerskincare/
- Twitter: @drlancerrx
illumai Biome Care System for Hair
I don’t know about you, but I have become increasingly aware of the harmful ingredients in so many of the personal care products that I’ve used for years and years. I love finding products that work well and DON’T contain harful ingredients, just like illumai Biome Care System for Hair.
I’ve been using the illumai 3-product ssytem (shampoo, conditioner, and finishing leave-in spray) for a couple of weeks now, and I love how it leaves my hair feeling clean, fresh, and not weighed down.
Here’s what makes illumai so amazing (for your hair and for the environment):
– illumai is a 3-product SYSTEM that helps you #DetoxYourLocks from everyday environmental toxins
– Innovative system gently cleanses, nurtures and protects your biome, the living ecosystem of scalp, follicles, hair, peptides, proteins, moisturizing oils and related microbiota
– Helps restore and retain a natural, healthy microbiome (key to maintaining balance in the face of changing environmental stresses)
– Simply 7 key ingredients. No sulfates, no silicones, no parabens, no preservatives, no plasticizers, gluten-free, nut-free, 100% vegan and cruelty-free (PETA certified)
– 100% color safe — hair color stays vibrant for longer
– #DetoxYourLocks regularly and your hair will be remarkably shiny, soft, voluminous, manageable, moisturized and healthy, and your scalp will free of dryness, flakiness, irritation or excessive oils
– If using as a #DetoxYourLocks hair cleanse treatment, other products work better afterwards
– No residue; hair stays cleaner longer
– Protects moisture balance of hair; hair dries faster
– Gentle enough for twice daily use
– Illumai is concentrated — so a little goes a long way and products last longer
– illumai works with every hair type, ideal for the whole family
illumai comes in 2 sizes:
? Travel Pack (smaller set)
? Essential System (full-sized set)
Discount Offer – Use code 87-FOODFUNFAMILY for 40% off either the travel size or the full-sized sets at checkout. Expires 11/30/2016.
Connect with illumai:
- Website: https://www.illumai.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/illumai
- Twitter: @illumai
- Instagram: @illumai
What women’s wellness products are you most excited to try? Let me know what intrigues you in the comments below!
© 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.