Move over Valentine’s Day…February 5th is World Nutella Day.
…and I’ve got two amazing Nutella desserts for you!
I find it hard to believe that only a few years ago I hadn’t even tasted Nutella. Now it’s a house staple. We typically eat Nutella spread on warm English Muffins or bagels, but it is absolutely divine with fresh fruit. Here are two Nutella recipes that you will love.
Banana Nutella Blondies
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup Nutella
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until creamy and smooth.
- Add vanilla, egg, and bananas and mix with a hand beater.
- Add flour and baking powder until just combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Drop Nutella on top of blondie mixture by the spoonful. Using a knife, swirl Nutella through the batter (you can make this as pretty or as messy as you'd like--it will all taste the same!).
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted at the center comes out clean.
Easy Strawberry Nutella Wraps
This next recipe is easy, fast, and absolutely delicious.
These strawberry-nutella wraps are so easy that they don’t even need a recipe. Just follow these 3 quick steps:
- Spread a whole wheat tortilla/wrap with a light layer of Nutella.
- Spread thinly-sliced fresh strawberries on top of the Nutella (you don’t need too many strawberries to make a good impact!).
- Roll the tortillas up like a tight burrito and cut them into 1-2 inch slices. Enjoy!
How are you celebrating World Nutella Day?
© 2013 – 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.