I am so glad you’re here today! I’ve been having one of those headachy, hard-to-focus days and all I wanted to do was curl up on my couch with a bunch of chocolate and Pinterest. Ever had one of those days? I know I’m not alone here.
I’ve been drooling over all of the amazing St. Patrick’s Day desserts on Pinterest and blogs and so I felt compelled to share a few of the BEST recipes that I found.
Hopefully my obsession with all of these green and minty and rainbow-y treats can benefit more than just my own belly.
And what better way to celebrate the days leading up to St. Patrick’s Day than with 17 St. Patrick’s Day treats? See where I’m going here? There is a recipe for every day in March leading up to St. Patrick’s Day. That way, you’ve got plenty of green things to enjoy all month.
Because, really, WHY WAIT until St. Patrick’s Day to indulge in these goodies?
17 St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
Here are 17 days of St. Patrick’s Day treats from my own blog and several of my fellow blogger friends. Enjoy!
- St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Leprechaun Bark
- Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Gummy Candy from This Mama Loves
- Grasshopper Pie from Clever Housewife
- Green Kool-aid Milkshake from Homemaking Hacks
- Leprechaun Samoa Ice Pops from Homemaking Hacks
- Lucky Charms Treats from Midwestern Moms
- Mint Oreo Cookie Bark from Frugal Mom Eh!
- Rainbow Bark with Pretzels from Life Love Liz
- Luscious Lime Cooler Bars from Frugal Family Home
- St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies from Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
- No-bake Oreo Cheesecake from Sugar Spice and Family Life
- Shamrock Shake Cupcakes from Baking Beauty
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes from Baking Beauty
- Chocolate Mint Shamrock Parfait from Fancy Shanty
- Chocolate-covered Irish Potatoes from Giggles Gobbles and Gulps
What are your favorite GREEN treats? Feel free to leave me a link so I can check them out!
© 2016 – 2019, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.