I am so glad you’re here today! I’ve been having one of those headachy, hard-to-focus days and all I wanted to do was curl up on my couch with a bunch of chocolate and Pinterest. Ever had one of those days? I know I’m not alone here.
I’ve been drooling over all of the amazing St. Patrick’s Day desserts on Pinterest and blogs and so I felt compelled to share a few of the BEST recipes that I found.
Hopefully my obsession with all of these green and minty and rainbow-y treats can benefit more than just my own belly.
And what better way to celebrate the days leading up to St. Patrick’s Day than with 17 St. Patrick’s Day treats? See where I’m going here? There is a recipe for every day in March leading up to St. Patrick’s Day. That way, you’ve got plenty of green things to enjoy all month.
Because, really, WHY WAIT until St. Patrick’s Day to indulge in these goodies?
17 St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
Here are 17 days of St. Patrick’s Day treats from my own blog and several of my fellow blogger friends. Enjoy!
- St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Leprechaun Bark
- Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Gummy Candy from This Mama Loves
- Grasshopper Pie from Clever Housewife
- Green Kool-aid Milkshake from Homemaking Hacks
- Leprechaun Samoa Ice Pops from Homemaking Hacks
- Lucky Charms Treats from Midwestern Moms
- Mint Oreo Cookie Bark from Frugal Mom Eh!
- Rainbow Bark with Pretzels from Life Love Liz
- Luscious Lime Cooler Bars from Frugal Family Home
- St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies from Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
- No-bake Oreo Cheesecake from Sugar Spice and Family Life
- Shamrock Shake Cupcakes from Baking Beauty
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes from Baking Beauty
- Chocolate Mint Shamrock Parfait from Fancy Shanty
- Chocolate-covered Irish Potatoes from Giggles Gobbles and Gulps
What are your favorite GREEN treats? Feel free to leave me a link so I can check them out!
© 2016 – 2019, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
I bet you’d rock the shamrock candies! They’re just made in little jello molds, so they’re really not hard at all! :)
Liz Latham says
Some of those look hard to make, haha. Well, at least for me. I would totally mess up those cute shamrock jello shapes. Great list! Thanks for linking up with Delicious Dishes Recipe Party!
Thank you for sharing these awesome recipes with us!
We would love for you to share your time and talents with At Thoughts Of Home On Thursday too!
Thank you so much,
I’m always excited to be able to share! Thanks for stopping by! :)
So many of these sound delicious! Thanks for sharing with Merry Monday!
Thanks! I had so much fun gathering them…and drooling. ;)
Yes to Pinterest and chocolate! Hope you are feeling better! Love this round up – pinning!
Erin - Suburban Simplicity says
What a great roundup. I’m always looking for new recipes especially to make with the kids! You have to come link these up at Welcome Home Wednesdays. Party is now open! http://www.suburbansimplicity.com
shelly peterson says
Such a great list of some fun St. Patrick’s Day treats! The kids would love these.
Cynthia R says
A lot of really pretty yummy desserts here, I gotta say though my eye is drawn to the Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Sarah L says
Grasshopper pie caught my eye. I like eating green food.
Julie Wood says
So many awesome St. Patrick’s Day desserts to choose from. I want to make the St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats with my daughter. We would love these. Thanks for sharing these wonderful recipes.
Margot C says
How marvelous! I’m ready with my green dye and my green fairy sugar. Every year I make St Patrick’s Day treats.
I hope your headache and cold are better tomorrow! And I agree about the pie ;)
Heidi Robbins says
I’m having a headache day too- I just can’t shake this cold! Thanks for the fun ideas- that grasshopper pie is calling my name :)