One of the best things about the Fall is PUMPKINS. I love cooking with pumpkin, and there literally is not enough time to bake all of the pumpkin recipes that I would like to try (and try again). I figured that the next best thing to making all of the recipes I’ve found was to round them all up in a post. Here are 24 of the pumpkin treats that I found online.
For even more, check out my Pumpkin Pinterest board, and then link up to your favorite Pumpkin recipes (from your site, Pinterest, or friends’).
24 Pumpkin recipes from around the web:
- Pumpkin cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting
- Perfect pumpkin bread
- Pumpkin muffins
- Harry Potter pumpkin pasties
- Pumpkin roll with Cool Whip cream cheese frosting
- Pumpkin spice granola bars
- Pumpkin cream cheese muffins
- Pumpkin crumb cake
- Pumpkin carrot cake oatmeal pancakes with protein
- Pumpkin goat cheese risotto
- Fiery Sriacha roasted pumpkin seeds
- Healthy pumpkin pie banana smoothie
- Pumpkin spice whipped cream cheese
- Pumpkin cranberry cookies
- Pumpkin pie mini poptarts
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cake
- Garlicky butternut squash pumpkin soup with sriacha sauce
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate pumpkin cheesecake pops
- Pumpkin flan
- Pumpkin pie pancakes
- Pumpkin pie with pecan topping
- Pumpkin pie in a jar
- Pumpkin ricotta stuffed shells
For more pumpkin recipes, visit my Pumpkin board on Pinterest. Do you have a favorite Pumpkin recipe (on your blog, on your Pinterest board, or anywhere else), please link up below!
© 2012 – 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
pinterest gift card giveaway says
My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting knowledge
daily by reading such nice posts.
Molly Love these! I replaced the small amount of butter with coconut oil and had no adverse effects, and I think the very faint flavor was a nice complement! Looking forward to trying your other pumpkin recipes!
I love pumpkin dishes. Makes it feel like fall. I stumbled!
Lolli @ Better in Bulk says
Sure! I’m happy to have people share my posts, as long as credit is given and its not republished word for word. :) Share away!
Can I share your Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties on our sisterswhat.blogspot.com? We made them last year for Thanksgiving and now are a family tradition…we are doing a Harry Potter series over on the blog and these would be perfect…