I have tried many cole slaw recipes over the years and this is definitely on my list of favorites. I searched for a coleslaw that would compliment buffalo chicken for Superbowl weekend, and this was the perfect solution!
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Mix mayonanaise, mustard, cheese, sugar, and vinegar in a large bowl. Toss in cole slaw mix and halved grapes. Enjoy!
This recipe is based on one I found on AllRecipes.com
It happens to go VERY well with buffalo chicken (I ate this salad with Buffalo chicken and blue cheese crescents. It was a huge hit!
© 2012, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.