What is it about cake pops and cookie pops that are so much fun? I love to eat a good cake or cookie pop, though I’ve never had much luck making them myself. This summer, when I was working on developing recipes for WhoNu? Cookies, I decided to give pops another try, and I must say I surprised myself. They were easy, didn’t take much time, and looked halfway decent.
Ready to give them a try?
- 16 WhoNu® Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz melting chocolate
- Chocolate sprinkles, if desired
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Crush the WhoNu® Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies in a bowl or sealed plastic bag.
- Mix crushed cookies with softened cream cheese. (You may need to knead the mixture with your hands.)
- Form the cookie mixture into balls and place in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes. (You don’t want the balls to freeze completely.)
- Melt chocolate according to recommendations on the package.
- Dip each cookie ball into the melted chocolate, letting the extra chocolate drip off, and place on a cookie sheet covered in waxed paper. (If desired, roll each chocolate-covered ball in sprinkles before setting them down.)
- Gently push a lollipop stick into each ball on the cookie sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened.
This chocolate chip cookie pops recipe was featured on WhoNu.com. You can find my other recipes on the WhoNu Cookies website, or check back as I will be sharing them all here, too. I’d love for you to follow WhoNu on Facebook as well (Psst: more recipes on their FB page, too!).
© 2012 – 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.