I am sitting at home today after attending a morning medical preparedness fair (woohoo! The CPR class was the best!) and then I came home to clean the house with the kids. Now I can hardly keep my eyes open and am seriously considering a nap.
But first…a blog carnival hosted by Mom Dot…Click the button to learn more and see other participants!
Today’s topic is “6 songs that you love to dance to when nobody’s looking!”
I am going to open up iTunes and look through my party mix playlist.
Hmmm. Maybe not. OK–here’s what I’ve come up with:
1) Just about all of the songs from the Mamma Mia soundtrack. My kids love the music, and I think they know most of the words. You want to see something funny? Watch a 3 year old sing “You are the dancing queen! Young and sweet, only seventeeeeen! Ooh, yeahahah!”
2) “Honkytonk Badonkadonk” by Trace Adkins
3) “Rock Lobster” and “Love Shack” by the B-52s. I went to a wedding once where Love Shack was the couple’s song, and their first dance. Hilarious!
4) Latin music with a fast beat. I used to go Latin dancing all the time in college before CandyMan came along….
5) “You’re the One That I Want” from the Grease soundtrack
6) “The Chicken Dance.” Reese was doing this morning. You have to admit–it’s catchy. Watch the video and TRY not to laugh. I dare you.
And now, since you’re here, I have a favor to ask. Could you read this post and leave a comment? I posted a very short kids joke and a link to a children’s video website. If I am the blogger with the most comments on their joke post, then I can get a set of videos for my kids. Thanks!
Don’t forget to enter my CD & hoodie giveaway, either! I am getting ready to post a few more giveaways, so be sure to check back!
Love you guys! You’re the best!
© 2009, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.