I created these little sweet treats two years ago for a cookie brand and never posted them here on my site (this post is not sponsored at all though). The time has come to share these simple but delicious frozen chocolate-covered banana wafers with you!
One of the best things about these desserts are that they come bite-sized. You can make a big batch for a party or dip a few slices of banana for a quick satisfying of your sweet tooth.
Chocolate-Covered Banana Wafers
- Chocolate for melting (chocolate chips work just fine)
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Melt chocolate according to package directions – about 2 ounces of chocolate per whole banana.
- Slice banana(s).
- Dip each banana slice into melted chocolate.
- Place the chocolate-covered banana slice on top of a vanilla wafer.
- Place cookies with chocolate-covered bananas on a large plate or tray in the freezer.
- Enjoy these bite-sized treats straight from the freezer or let them thaw slightly. These also store well in the refrigerator.
© 2014 – 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.