Sometimes, all you need is an idea – a word, a phrase – to help you feel like the writer you are and to begin sharing a fun post. I am the same way. So I decided that once a month I would create a list of writing prompts for you to choose from. Anytime you are hitting “Blogger’s Block” and want something new to write about, stop by this post and pick one!
If you want to pin this post, here is the banner:
Some of the prompts are straight-forward, others are open-ended and can be taken any way you wish. Have fun with them! And come back each month. A new set of prompts will be posted on the first Sunday of every month!
10 Blogging Prompts for January:
- Share your favorite winter memory
- What does the phrase “Choose happy” mean to you?
- What was (one of) the first blogs you read?
- Write about warmth
- What keeps you going when you get run down?
- Pick one word that describes your parenthood experience. Why did you choose that word?
- What one quality do you appreciate most in your children?
- Write about the color pink
- Finish this sentence – “I feel happy when ________”
- Describe in beautiful detail something tiny – almost forgettable – that happened today.
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.