Welcome to summer!! Now the stress of getting kids awake and ready for school is replaced either with “hurry up and go to all the bazillion summer sports stuff” or “seriously, leave me alone for like ONE MINUTE.”
Either way, for you bloggers like me, that leaves little or no room for creativity. Lucky for you, I found a babysitter, tuned Pandora to my girly-pop-happiness and created a complete list of fab prompts!
There really aren’t any rules for these blogging prompts. Pin the post and stop by for ideas whenever you need one. Link back to this post if you want, tweet and share it with your fellow blogger-blocked friends! For a few prompts I list just a word. I hope this word sparks an idea for you. So if I write the word “problem” you can either write about a problem you faced this week, or maybe you can solve a common problem other parents face.
June Blogging Ideas:
1. What you see
3. You and me
5. Your favorite place to eat
7. Nighttime parenting
8. What are you looking forward to?
9. Ever after
12. When you feel special
13. This did not just happen
14. Beautiful you
16. The missing piece
17. The most repeated phrases in your house
18. The habit you do that you know you shouldn’t
20. If you had courage you do this
21. A question you still don’t know the answer to
22. Things nobody told you about parenting
23. Romance is…
24. The water
25. One thing you don’t do enough of
26. Your biggest time wasters
27. Something you did that you never thought you would
29. Do you parent like your parents?
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.