I made this Mango Chutney Chicken the other night, and although the dish was only cooking for 15 minutes, I had children popping up from all over the house to ask what smelled so delicious. I like when that happens.
I had a very reliable source report to me the next day that the chicken tasted even better the next day, after marinating in the fridge overnight. Take that into consideration if you happen to have any of this left over after your quick dinner!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1-2 cups broccoli, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup mango chutney
- 2 stalks green onions, sliced
- Hot, cooked rice
- Mix spices (chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, and seasoned salt) in a small bowl. Toss mixed spices with the cubed chicken so that chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. Add chicken and cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion and broccoli to pan with chicken and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through and broccoli and onions are crisp-tender.
- Pour mango chutney over chicken and vegetables and mix. Serve over cooked rice and garnish with sliced green onion.
Chicken Scallopine from Around My Family Table
Classic Chicken a la King from Monzanita’s
Mango Chutney Chicken from Better in Bulk
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Jen’s Journey
Unstuffed Paleo Cabbage Rolls from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
Ranch Clam Chowder from Just 2 Sisters
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.