My friend, Safire, tagged me last week. Woohoo! Another one! :) It makes days like today easier for me. I don’t have to think about what I’m going to post. So here we go. Lots of questions about ME!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom named me after a girl that she had babysat before she was married. She spent so much time with this little girl that she called my mom, her babysitter, Mom. My Mom’s first name is my middle name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I have been getting teary over movies lately. I think I even got teary at the end of the 3rd Lord of the Rings last night. But a real cry? I can’t recall. I suppose that’s a good thing, right?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Typically, I like it a lot. Some days my hands don’t cooperate, though.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast beef for sure.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Not much. (yeah, right!)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way. I have never, ever gotten a thrill out of risk-taking or other “exciting” things.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Currently, it’s Special K with berries. I’m not a huge cereal eater, though.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. I’m a slip-on, slip-off kind of person. I prefer no-tie shoes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I’m with Safire here. Physically, no, I’m not that strong, though I can hold my own. I consider myself a pretty strong person emotionally and otherwise.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
That’s a hard question. I’d say homemade mint chocolate chip with really small chips.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they smile at me and look me in the eye.
15. RED OR PINK?
Probably pink. But what are we talking about here? A shirt?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
It’s a toss up between my stomach (cosmetic and purely prideful) and the pain that I have in my legs and feet (nobody “sees” but me, but it’s always there).
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss my Mom, since she lives on the opposite side of the US.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Skip this one. This questionaire was obviously made as one of those annoying e-mails that people forward a billion times to everyone in their address book.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I never wear shoes in the house.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Pumpkin pudding cake from Thanksgiving with a glass of milk and my vitamins. What a breakfast!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My kids playing “fort” peacefully. What a great sound!
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cinnamon. Bread baking. Mmmmm!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister, Andrea. I talked to her last night.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes! She’s one of my best friends. :)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
This is a tough question for me. I refuse to call my hair Brown (though that’s what most people say), because I was always a dark blonde. Several years ago, I matched my hair to an extensive catalog of wigs. They had every hair color imaginable, and mine was a perfect match to “Medium Ash Blonde.” So there you go.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I don’t know if I have a favorite. Usually anything I haven’t had to cook sits pretty well with me.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely the happy ending.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Lord of the Rings–Return of the King
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer for sure. I don’t care for the cold or the snow much at all, though I do tolerate them without much complaint.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Middlemarch by George Elliot (Thanks, Karen!)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My husband hugging Babar the Elephant at the White House. It’s a great picture!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
We don’t have tv, but we did watch a dvd.
42. FAVORITE SOUND.
Music, with harmony.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have talents, but I can’t think of any “special” ones.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
© 2008, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply