This review and giveaway is brought to you by Nature’s Sleep. Although I received a pair of Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Slippers to review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
When I was a little girl, I was a ballerina. I spent hours each day dancing on my feet…and they took a beating. I always blamed my ballet upbringing for my foot problems…but now that my own non-ballerina daughters are having just as many problems with their own feet as I ever have, I’m starting to wonder if I simply passed on some rotten genes.
If I don’t wear slippers around the house and supportive shoes every time I leave the house, then I pay for my over-sight for days afterwards. Not just any pair of shoes or slippers will do. my feet are picky and like to be treated royally.
And my new slippers from Nature’s Sleep do the trick.
There’s something about memory foam that take all of my foot pain away. I feel like I’m walking on pillows (except less awkwardly….in a good way). I don’t have to worry about foot pain or swelling ankles when I keep my new slippers on when I’m running up and down the stairs to do laundry or when I’m standing for an hour in the kitchen to make dinner.
I chose the Closed Toe Terry Slippers with Memory Foam (in Pale Blue) because I’ve always preferred closed toe slippers, but you can also get open toe slippers…and both come in a variety of colors.
Here’s what makes Nature’s Sleep Slippers so incredible:
- High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam (isn’t memory foam the greatest invention?)
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long (exactly what I need!)
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort (not only are they comfy on your feet, but they won’t make your feet hot!)
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation (a huge benefit for someone with foot issues like mine)
- Ideal for Indoor and Outdoor use on multiple surfaces (so I can run out to get something from the car without changing out of my slippers)
Nature’s Sleep doesn’t only make incredible slippers. I get dreamy when I look through the Nature’s Sleep inventory. Doesn’t this bed look incredible?
Ready to win a pair of memory foam slippers?
Win your own pair of Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Slippers ($30 Value)
Want your own pair? Your feet will thank you! There are lots of ways to increase your chances to win. Have fun with it and good luck!
Note: The giveaway is open to Continental US only. A winner will be chosen at random after 4/13/14 and notified via email as well as displayed on the widget.
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.