Many thanks to Kozy Shack® Enterprises, LLC for sponsoring today’s recipe and encouraging me to try a new, unique treat for summer with Kozy Shack® Pudding.
Ask my husband and my 10 year-old-son what their favorite flavor of pudding is, and they won’t hesitate to say “Kozy Shack® Tapioca Pudding!” Not just tapioca. It can only be Kozy Shack. It has been this way for years. I just know that if I want to buy a special treat for my boys, all I have to do is bring home the Kozy Shack.
I have to say…they’ve REALLY liked this Summer of Pudding….but I think this week has been their favorite by a long shot.
Come to find out, my dad is a huge fan of tapioca pudding, so thanks to the fact that we’re vacationing with my parents this week, I got to add another “boy” to my list of boys I made happy with tapioca this week.
I was pretty happy, myself. This tapioca pudding with special toppings was amazing! Who doesn’t love a fancy-tasting dessert that only uses a handful of basic ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to whip up?
No-Bake Tapioca Mini “Pies” With Gingersnap Crust
- 22 oz tub of Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding
- 10 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cinnamon sugar
- Crush gingersnap cookies (I prefer to use a blender or food processor to grind them up really quick). With a fork, mix in coconut oil til you have a crumble.
- Divide gingersnap crumble between 5 small dessert dishes. Press "crust" down. (I reserved a little bit of the crumble to sprinkle on top).
- Add tapioca pudding, divide evenly between cups. Lick the spoon...
- Top with blueberries. Sprinkle with reserved gingersnap crumble and cinnamon sugar.
These no-bake mini pies were easy, wholesome, and delicious. Everyone loved them!
What is your favorite way to eat your tapioca pudding?
About Kozy Shack®:
All pudding varieties are made with real, wholesome ingredients, including real milk and no artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils. All three are a good source of calcium. Kozy Shack® Pudding is also gluten-free.
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.