October has flown by! I’m writing these prompts as I wait for trick-or-treaters to ring the doorbell on Halloween. Before we know it, we’ll be roasting the turkey for Thanksgiving.
Since this time of year – after Halloween and until the New Year – is the busiest time of the year for my family (I’m sure we aren’t the only ones) then I need to keep my blogging as simple and streamlined as possible. What do you have planned for your blog this month?
Here are a few blog prompts for the month of November. What will you be writing about this month?
November Blog Prompts
- What are you thankful for this month? Add a daily or weekly feature about what you’re grateful for or what makes you happy.
- Holiday memories – what do you remember from the Thanksgivings of your childhood?
- What are some of your Thanksgiving traditions?
- Write about your morning routine.
- What are your favorite things about this time of year?
- How do you stay productive? Share some of your productivity tips.
- How do you fit family time into your busy schedule?
- What shows are you watching lately? Make a top 10 list (shows on Netflix, Thanksgiving movies, classic TV shows to re-watch, etc).
- Do you make a weekly meal plan? Share your plan (and recipes)!
- How early do you start getting ready for the holidays? Share your tips and methods.
- What are some of your favorite treats this time of year? Make a round up of recipes.
- Shout out to a special person that has made a difference in your life.
- If you could invite anyone to your Thanksgiving dinner, who would you invite?
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.