I am an Outback Steakhouse Best Mates Ambassador. Every once in a while throughout the year, I’ll be bringing you guys specials and insider information on one of my favorite restaurants. Just follow the hashtag #OutbackBestMates on Twitter and Facebook (and here, of course).
This coming Monday, my husband and I will be celebrating out 19th anniversary. Nineteen!
(If you were wondering, no, I did not get married when I was 12, but thanks for thinking I looked so young…)
To make sure we celebrate right, I’ll be taking my hubby out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants – Outback Steakhouse, of course! Not only is it one of our favorite date night places to eat, they’ve got a pretty amazing special that will not only make my tummy happy, but my wallet, too.
Outback’s Wood-Fire Grill
Outback’s Wood-Fire Grill meal is a 3-course meal. For just just $11.99, you’ll get:
- First Course: Start with your choice of Soup or Signature Side Salad
- Second Course: Choose your wood-fire grilled entrée and freshly made side: Choose from: Parmesan-Herb Crusted Wood-Fire Grilled Chicken, Wood-Fire Grilled Outback Special Sirloin, Sweet Chili Wood-Fire Grilled Chicken & Shrimp
- Third Course: Finish off your meal with either Classic Cheesecake or Carrot Cake.
Which soup/salad, entree, and dessert would you choose?
I’ll be ordering the House Salad, the Sweet Chili Wood-Fire Grilled Chicken & Shrimp, and cheesecake for dessert. I’m not entirely sure I’ll be able to wait until Monday night…
More great flavors from the Wood-Fire Grill:
- Firecracker Grilled Salmon: Wood-fire grilled Salmon glazed with Firecracker sauce and topped with mango salsa. Served with season mixed vegetables.
- Bone-in NY Strip: Known for its juicy, intense flavor, the thick-cut NY Strip is grilled to perfection. Served with one freshly made side and a Signature Side salad.
- Grilled Pineapple ‘Rita: Smooth El Jimador Resposado Tequila hand-shaken with all-natural citrus juices and crushed pineapple. We rim the glass with our very own
hickory smoke margarita salt and top with a wood-grilled slice of pineapple
Connect with Outback Steakhouse:
- Be sure to check out all of the specials at www.outback.com/specials
What do you like to do to celebrate your anniversary? We tend to be fairly ordinary. We’re a dinner and movie kind of couple…so we make sure that the FOOD we eat is BOLD!
This post and the information included are part of a sponsored ambassador program with Outback Steakhouse #OutbackBestMates. All opinions are my own.
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.