Note: P&G gave me the product sample seen below (the giveaway prize) in exchange for hosting this giveaway, but all thoughts are my own.
As a mother of five kids, each born about 2 years apart, I estimate that I’ve changed enough diapers to qualify me for sainthood. As much as diaper duty was not my favorite thing about being a young mom, I was and still am endlessly grateful for Pampers. They made my life SO much easier!
When I was a brand new mom, I had no idea where to start, and one of the first things I asked my friends for advice on was what diapers I should buy. Almost without fail, they told me to get Pampers if I didn’t want constant leaking. While I am *mostly* out of diapers now (we’ve still got a night-time bed wetter), I have always loved Pampers’ quality.
Exciting changes happening at Pampers!
Pampers, the world’s leading diaper brand, is celebrating some major upgrades across its entire line of diapers, training pants and wipes. These new and improved Pampers are now available at Target to make your life as a mom a little easier! Here’s what’s in store:
- Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers’ softest diaper and the #1 choice of hospitals, is now available through size 5.
- Pampers Cruisers are now more absorbent and offer Pampers’ best fit for all the ways babies play freely.
- Pampers Baby Dry is up to three times drier than ordinary diapers* and provides up to 12 hours of overnight protection and three layers of absorbency.
Hurry – Special deals on Pampers NOW!
Now through 11/2/13, receive a free $10 Target gift card with the purchase of 2 Pampers Super Packs at Target
Enter to win a Pampers Prize Pack
Pampers is giving one Better in Bulk reader this awesome baby gift pack (valued at over $95) that includes:
- $50 Target Gift Card
- Pampers Wipes (56ct)
- aden + anais for Target Zooaroo Swaddle Wraps (4pk)
- Skip Hop Zoo Malamine Kids & Toddler Tableware Set
Enter on the Rafflecopter form below before midnight 11/11/13. A winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. Residents of the US only are eligible. Good luck!
© 2013, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.