This party and craft idea post is being sponsored by Evite but all opinions are my own.
We are officially in party season. It’s likely that you are either heading to a party in the next 2 months or you are playing hostess at a party of your own. Either way, I know that I can always use ideas – whether they are crafts to do with the kids to celebrate all of the fun Fall-to-Winter holidays or decorations for my next gathering with friends. And I know I’m not alone in my need for inspiration and ideas.
I love getting emails from Evite…because it means that one of my friends is putting together some kind of get together (and I’m invited!). I’m excited to share Evite’s newest little secret – Evite just launched a new content site called Evite Gatherings. Evite gatherings currently has over 50 Halloween ideas (from parties to crafts to decor and more!) as well as over 250 pieces of evergreen party content (from planning articles, to décor slideshows, to recipes and etiquette Q&As).
Halloween ideas from Evite Gatherings
Since I still haven’t gotten my fill of Halloween yet, I wanted to share a few of my favorite Halloween-themed ideas from Evite Gatherings’s Halloween section. How amazing are all of these drinks and foods and crafts?
- Round-up of Pumpkin centerpieces – Whether you’re going for fancy, fun, kid-centered or all-adults, this post has all the pumpkin centerpiece ideas you could hope for!
- DIY Pumpkin carving table – My kids and I love to carve pumpkins together every year, but have you ever thought of throwing a pumpkin-carving party? How cute is this carving station set up?
- Mummy milk – The name of this cute craft cracks me up! I’m planning on serving these adorable mummy milk bottles for our Halloween family dinner.
- Monster cupcakes – If monsters weren’t “big” enough before this Halloween, they’re even more popular now after Monster’s University. I love the simple cuteness of these monster cupcake treats.
- Halloween “Cleaning Monster” – These DIY Halloween cleaning monsters are the PERFECT solution for cleaning up all those post-trick-or-treating candy wrappers!
- DIY Halloween bowling set – Need another Halloween class party game idea? The kids would love this monstrous game of bowling!
- Pom pom Monster glow stick necklaces – These quick-to-assemble pom pom necklaces are not only a cute addition to this year’s Halloween costumes, but they provide much-needed light while trick-or-treating!
- Orange potion soda bottles – What’s better for washing down the Halloween candy than some orange potion? Turn an ordinary bottle into something spooky with just a few easy steps.
Evite Gatherings’ all-year-round party ideas
Once Halloween season is over in a few days, we’ll be moving on to Thanksgiving, followed shortly thereafter by Christmas and Hanukkah. And then comes Valentine’s Day and family birthdays and Easter and Spring…there’s never an end to the need for fun ideas to celebrate whatever is happening in your life.
From a ton of anytime-of-the-year centerpiece ideas….
Evite Gatherings is an awesome place to go for ideas and easy step-by-step instructions. Who doesn’t love easy inspiration?
© 2013, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.