I am a member of the Invisalign Mom Advisory Board and my daughter, Necco, is currently receiving her treatment for free. All thoughts are my own.
So much of the month of December is focused on shopping and wish lists and extravagance, but this week I was inspired by a few graphics from Invisalign that reminded me to stop and SMILE. I decided to make a list of 31 reasons to smile this month – one reason for every day of December.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post for an amazing Invisalign giveaway (for you or for one of your kids) that you don’t want to miss!
31 Reasons to Smile
- It’s boot season! And I just happen to have 2 new pairs of boots this year.
- My kids are healthy and happy (most days!).
- I get to spend the holidays with all 5 of my kids (plus all of my husband’s side of the family).
- Speaking of the holidays, I am spending a week on the beach. Toes in the sand, anyone?
- This is the first full month of having my new url on my rebranded blog. And I still love it!
- I recently discovered a love for pecan pie…and since Christmas is coming, I can make MORE of it!
- Warm blankets and good books.
- The kids are doing great in school this year and no one ever asks me to help on math homework!
- Cast iron cookware. Definitely my newly discovered kitchen love for 2015.
- Necco is halfway done with her Invisalign treatment, and her teeth are already looking amazing.
- I live in a beautiful area with so many fun things to do.
- I love my job (my boss is pretty amazing).
- I got a new phone and I love it.
- My husband has been letting me sleep in til 6:30 am while he gets the older kids off to school. Makes such a difference!
- I got new business cards.
- Star Wars is coming to theater this month!
- December means lots of cookies, and cookies almost always make me smile.
- Christmas music makes me happy – at least a few weeks of it every year.
- In a few months, I will have another driver in the house again! I love having a teen that can run errands for me.
- I ordered Christmas cards before December 1. Proud of me?
- Because I made a bunch of fabric gift bags last year, I don’t have to wrap anything!
- In December, it’s not only acceptable but expected to make homemade caramels and English toffee.
- Christmas movies on tv!
- I get to celebrate my oldest daughter’s birthday (which is the 24th) with her!
- I took new pictures of each of my kids (I haven’t done that in ages!).
- I’ve made a few new friends this year that I really treasure. It’s amazing how much of a difference a friendship can make.
- My kids are all on board to have a Christmas of experiences rather than things.
- Snow looks great in pictures.
- I look great in scarves.
- My kids have good friends.
- My boys give me hugs every single day.
What are some things that make YOU smile?
Questions? Ask away! I’ll be sharing more information in the coming months about Necco’s journey with Invisalign and my time on the Invisalign Mom Advisory Board. Please feel free to ask me any questions – here, privately, on Facebook, wherever!
Check the Doctor Locator to find an Invisalign provider near you.
Enter to WIN Invisalign!
This is HUGE! This year’s Invisalign Mom Advisory Board members are giving away one Invisalign or Invisalign Teen treatment this month. This is a giveaway guaranteed to make you smile! This giveaway ends at 11:59pm PT 12/31/2015 after which a winner will be chosen at random. Please see the Official Rules & Regulations for more details. Good luck!!
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply